Saturday, May 21, 2016

About the Blogger

Hi!  I'm Melissa.  I'm the blogger.  I'm also a wife, mother, college student and Soldier.  (Well, soon to be Vet, but right now, I still wear the uniform and serve proudly.)

I enjoy writing.  It's a hobby of mine.  Other hobbies include baking, making my house a home for my boys, and well, just telling it like it is.

So, to help you make up your mind about whether you want to read my blog or not, let me tell you where I stand on a few hot topics:

1)  I am pro 2nd Amendment!  I believe that the right to bear arms means just that, the right to bear arms.  I should be able to go into a store and purchase any type of gun that I can afford.  The 2nd Amendment doesn't say the right to carry pistols, and rifles only when you are hunting.  If I want to collect all sorts of weapons, then I will.

2)  I am Pro-Life!  Abortion is not birth control.  Here's an idea:  Just don't have sex.  Or if you must, then get on some sort of birth control.  If you can't remember to take a pill every day, then get a shot every three months, or try one of the other popular options.  Abortion should not be your form of birth control! Take responsibility for your own actions.

3) I hate politics.  I do not like anything about politics.  The system is corrupt.  I do believe in making my vote count though, and I do believe in voting for the person that is going to fight to keep what I believe in.  And if you think I'm gonna throw a vote Clinton's way, you are wrong!  That lying bag of bones will never get my vote.  I don't need to say anything more about that.

4) I am a God-fearing Christian.  I believe in the Bible, that Jesus walked the earth and performed miracles.  I believe that he was sent here to save us.

There are 4 reasons for your to either read, or not read my blog.  Just keep in mind, I'm keeping it real.  Feel free to comment, share, or debate any issues.

Until later.....God Bless and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment